Senator Wayne Langerholc, Jr. (R-35) has relocated his Bedford District Office to 129 East Penn Street.
The office, previously located on 107 South Richard Street, will be open from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday. The phone number is the same (814) 623-5004.
“My district office will remain a conveniently located point of contact for residents who have questions or concerns about government services and agencies,” Sen. Langerholc said. “Please stop by one of my offices, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me if I can ever assist you with any problem pertaining to state government.”
Some of the services offered include:
- Assistance in preparing Property Tax/Rent Rebate claim forms.
- Information and problem-solving with insurance programs, such as Medical Assistance and CHIP.
- Voter registration forms.
- Requests for birth and death certificates.
- Fishing and hunting information.
- Information on financial assistance for higher education.
- PennDOT forms for special tags and driver and vehicle services.
- Informational brochures and booklets.
- Pennsylvania Personal Income Tax forms.
- Pennsylvania road maps.
- Requests for copies of legislation, bills and regulations.
- Requests for literature for students and senior citizens.
- Arranging tours of the State Capitol for individuals or groups.
- Unemployment compensation issues.
CONTACT: Gwenn Dando (717) 787-5400